Job: Aircraft Maintenance Technician
|Active since||06-01-2017||Job category||Science, research & development|
|Location||White Plains, New York; A...||Level||Entry level / Graduate|
|Educational level||Vocational / Diploma / As...||Employment type||-|
Are you interested in becoming a part of an innovative in-house maintenance facility working on private aircraft?
Flexjet (a 12 time Northcoast 99 Winner) is currently looking for an experienced, certified Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) to join our team! This position will be responsible for performing routine inspections, troubleshooting, and repairs including airframe structures, engines and aircraft systems. The Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) will make repairs and conduct tests to keep equipment operating efficiently and safely.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all airframe and powerplant repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Remove and disassemble defective parts; assemble and install of replacement parts and testing aircraft system
- Operate all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignments
- Complete all required maintenance records in an accurate manner to include accurately reporting of times required to accomplish the tasks assigned
- Must support all company policies and safety programs to include OSHA and EPA regulations
- Interpret technical manuals, drawings and blueprints
- Present a clean and neat work area
- Demonstrate professionalism and deliver satisfaction to the internal/external customer
- Perform other related duties & responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- FAA Airframe & Powerpant License is required
- 2-4 years directly related aviation experience (corporate aircraft experience preferred)
- At least 2 years of fleet type experience desired
- Good working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Part 145, 135, 121
- Sheet metal experience is preferred but not required
- Successful candidate will be highly motivated and work effectively under pressure and time constraints
- Must have the ability to multi-task within a team environment
- Strong working knowlege of Windows and MS Office programs
- Possess proven inspection competencies
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized; demonstrate excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude
- Specialized aircraft tooling will be furnished by the company
Flexjet provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Flexjet complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Flexjet expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Flexjet’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Science, research & development
|Industry / Industries||
Hospitality / Recreation / Travel